Your privacy is important to Axelrad Clinic, LLC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Axelrad Clinic, LLC collects, and the ways in which Axelrad Clinic, LLC uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
Axelrad Clinic, LLC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including pages visited, time on each page, and any other data collected by Google Analytics for the
- purpose of understanding how our website is used);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website including your name, email address, and other requested information;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Axelrad Clinic, LLC.
Using personal information
Axelrad Clinic, LLC may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services including free online courses and webinars, member-only downloads, article and resources, and any other member-related services delivered through this website;
- send you marketing communications.
Where Axelrad Clinic, LLC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Axelrad Clinic, LLC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Axelrad Clinic, LLC will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Axelrad Clinic, LLC will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers or those of a contracted service provider that specializes in the secure storage of such information.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website, including those containing your personal information, will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Axelrad Clinic, LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Axelrad Clinic, LLC
- by email to [email protected]; or
- by post to 19 Briar Hollow Lane, Suite 240, Houston, TX 77027, USA.